I am expecting to graduate from
I'm looking for a robotics-related engineering job for Jan 2018 - Aug 2018.
- Full stack rapid prototyping
- I make functional prototypes.
- I design and fabricate mechanical parts and electronics, figure out the math, and write software for your crazy innovative thing.
- Machine building
- IOT gizmo (sensing, data logging, network)
- Wearable/AR/VR buzzwords (sensing, localization, haptic feedback)
- Autonomous vehicles (guidance, navigation, control)
- Manufacturing equipment / Medical equipment / etc
I can do
- PCB design + prototype + debug + manufacture
- Robotics math (kinematics, dynamics, modeling, control, navigation, etc)
- Software development for custom robots
- Real time embedded software development (not just arduino)
- CAD + CAM + CNC machining + 3d printing + other machine shop skills
- Passionate novice in machine learning
My favorite tools
- EDA/PCB design: Altium Designer
- CAD+CAM: Autodesk Fusion 360
- Programming+Math: Python, NumPy and friends, MATLAB, embedded C
- Documentation: LaTeX, Jupyter Notebook
I am not a US citizen, and I loathe human-killing machines